Part A
SPEAKING
I. Definition:
- the utterance of intelligible speech
- public speaking: delivering an address to a public audience; "people came to see the candidates and hear the speechmaking"
- speaking(a): capable of or involving speech or speaking; "human beings--the speaking animals"; "a speaking part in the play"
1. Statement : i have a new pet
2. Question : is it your pet?
3. Offer : could you feed my pet?
4. Command : open the window, please!
Example with short dialog
Offering
Waiter : What can I do for you, Sir ?
Guest : Can I see the menu, please ?
Waiter : Yes, certainly.
Waiter : Yes, certainly.
II. Exercise
After looking at the example, try to make a short command dialog as far as you can!share your work with your friend!
Now, listen the dialog carefully!
It's too easy for you guys?
Now, look this video and listen carefully!
trying to make a short conversation and practice in front of class with your partner..
Just feel free, and enjoy..
No comments:
Post a Comment
don't post a comment with a bad word